stampin up catalogue

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampingwithanja/

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Stampscapes card

Yesteday I pulled out my Stampscapes stamps and started playing....! didn't get the result I wanted so I googled it and read up on some tutorials...........Then I played again....and I have to say, I really like this card. It's just a lot of sponging, layer upon layer and you heat set in between. You can find lots of info on the website from Stampscapes.
The front of the card is scored with my Scor pal and the little sentiment is stamped first and then I cut a leaf from Nestabilities, inked up the edges and finished the card.
The card is already in the mail to Holland for a good friend who has a birthday coming up.
Hope he likes it too!
Have a great day and thanks for stopping by, Anja



1 comment:

K. Joy said...

Wow, this is great! Love the colors and shadows you did. :) Looks impressive!