stampin up catalogue

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampingwithanja/

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

So cute, little lambs and a card!


Aren't those little lambs adorable? They were born yesterday, lambing season has arrived at our farm! Two big boys and we are hoping that mom has enough milk but just in case, we are also doing some bottle feeding.
So it sure was "a hoppy day" here.
My card is a Penny Black image, watercoloured with Tombo's. The MS grass border punch came in handy again and to top it off a flower from Crealies.
Have a great day and thanks for stopping by, Anja




4 comments:

K. Joy said...

Aww! What cute lambs! I hear lambing season gets busy. :) Cute card, too! Very spring-y. I am definitely looking forward to spring! :)

joyce said...

The lambs are adorable!! What a fun day at the farm you had yesterday! And, of course, another great Froggie card!

Mrs. Nancy G said...

I've seen the new lambs down the road from us. They are all so cute!

Love your card creation! So springy!!!

:-)

Quilting with Jannette said...

The card is really cute, but the lambs are definitely cuter! I miss being on the farm, especially at lambing time (I just don't miss the 5:00 a.m. chores...)
I'm going to have to visit you soon to hug some of those little guys!