stampin up catalogue

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampingwithanja/

Saturday, February 27, 2010

More green and pink with Penny Black

You can tell which colours were laying on my table, pink and green. Love this colour combo!
The image is from Penny Black, again watercoloured with Tombo's and stickled up.
There is a wrinkle in the ribbon, can you see it, I got it out after I took the picture.
There is really nothing more to say about this card, I think it's cute, it will go in my box.
Have a great day, thanks for looking, Anja



4 comments:

Cassie said...

Oh how darn cute is that, Anja?! Those little mice are adorable ;D

joyce said...

Very, very cute! The colours are great! I may have to case this one!

Quilting with Jannette said...

That is SO adorable!!! Pink and green is definitely the perfect colour palette for this card.

Marisa said...

What an adorable image!!! Love the border punch you used too - is it a Martha Stewart punch? You've doen a darling job with the colours and the card :D