stampin up catalogue

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampingwithanja/

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Baby girl card, pink again!

.
This card is a pretty basic card, I thought that the beautiful ribbon and stickles just gave it that classy look. The cute little bear is made with a MS punch. The card is sold already.
This past week my full card box became an almost empty one, there are only a couple of cards left and the rest is sold! I can't tell you how much this means to me, not only the money, but the fact that people really wanna buy them. So now there is some money in my craft wallet and you know what is gonna happen LOL!
I helped out at a fundraiser and was offered to bring my cards to sell, so it really was all good!!
Have a great day and thanks for looking, Anja





1 comment:

Quilting with Jannette said...

So pretty and dainty and precious! Now if I only knew somebody expecting a baby....