stampin up catalogue

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampingwithanja/

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Spring, anyone?


Some people are so ready for spring, some go find some sunshine away from home, some just sit it out.....I guess I belong to this last group.
But it's spring in my craft room! This card makes me think of spring, the flowers and the butterfly are from my collection, the dp is a scrap out of the bin, the ribbon probably from Michaels, it actually has white dots on the other side but I decided to use the plain side.
Hope you have a good day, take care, Anja

2 comments:

Quilting with Jannette said...

I have to stay here too - but I don't mind the snow...
I really like this card! It reminds me of spring too. The lacy bottom is really fun - and what great colours together!

Michele Kovack said...

What a beautiful card!!! Love the butterfly and little flowers you've added!