stampin up catalogue

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampingwithanja/

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

More Penny Black

I seem to be a roll this month, a card every day, and today is no exception.
It's another image I coloured on Monday afternoon, and I still have a few more, turned into this card. The flowers are from the Dollar store, I did put another centre in them, instead of bright yellow it's some teal bling.
The rest is pretty basic, maybe I should have put some "water" on the floor....oh well, this is one tidy cat! Nobody in my house can seem to take a bath without flooding the whole bathroom, LOL!
Have a great day and thanks for looking, Anja



1 comment:

Quilting with Jannette said...

So cute! Even your background looks like bubbles!
I would have never thought to put that lime green together with teal, but it looks really good.
I have a tip for flowers - I love to use flowers on my cards, but I find them quite expensive, so I buy a branch of flowers at Michaels, (either when they're on sale or with a coupon) and then just pull the flowers off. I usually put a brad or a jewel in the center to hide the hole, and I end up with 30 - 50 flowers, often for only $2 - $4. If they're on sale, I pick two or three, in colours that I use most often on my cards.