stampin up catalogue

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampingwithanja/

Friday, January 15, 2010

Masculine birthday card

Another card with some of my new stamps from....Clear Dollar Stamps, yes, it was a big envelope full with stamps!
When I saw this set I fell in love right away, I know, it doesn't take much to get me to buy some stamps but this set is just perfect for masculine cards!
Today is another Friday for a challenge over at Clear Dollar Stamps so I am off to check that out and hopefully will have some time to stamp later today. After the groceries, the laundry, the cleaning...
Have a great day and thanks for stopping by, Anja



3 comments:

Shawne said...

THAT IS BEAUTIFUL, LOVE THE MUTED COLORS AND PUNCHED BORDER! I LOVE THAT TRAIN TOO!

Mrs. Nancy G said...

Awesome design!
:-)

joyce said...

I knew this stamp would be in your Clear Dollar order!!! Choo - Choo!
Nice card too!