stampin up catalogue

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampingwithanja/

Friday, January 22, 2010

Lighthouse birthday card

Another card with a set from Clear Dollar Stamps, do you love them already too?
This set is called "Sheltering Lights", the images are simple with a few nice sentiments, though the sentiment used here is from CTMH. The nice thing is that they are so easy to colour!
I used my watercolour paper and Tombo's and I am pretty pleased how it turned out!
Overall I think it makes a nice masculine birthday card.
Thanks for stopping by and take care, Anja



3 comments:

Quilting with Jannette said...

Another geat guy card! I really like those colours together.

Gloria Dojlido said...

Great masculine card...I always stuggle with them. Beautifully coloured too!

joyce said...

I really love the cards with the lighthouses. There is something calming about a lighthouse by the waters edge. I guess it makes me think of Peggy's Cove...love it there. Thanks for sharing all your lovely cards this week. I have been pretty tired after work, so have not been creative at all. Can I come to your house and get inspiration and play?!?!?!?
Thanks again for the card.