stampin up catalogue

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampingwithanja/

Monday, January 11, 2010

Clearly Delightful Blog Challenge # 1


Baby, it's cold outside! Brr, I think this is weather for the polar bears and not for us. Luckily in our craft room it can be spring, thanks to Laurie over at , http://www.clearlydelightful.typepad.com/ ,
who is starting a new monthly challenge on the 5th, the challenge is open for 2 weeks. You can find all the details on her blog.
The theme is BUNNY/RABBITS, and that makes me think of spring.
I really thought I couldn't play because I don't have any rabbit/bunny stamps....till I started cleaning up and looked at my Penny Black stamps.
So, here is my card! The image is from PB and the sentiment from Close to my Heart.
Have a great day and thanks for stopping by, Anja

3 comments:

Cassie said...

Oooh, Anja, that little rabbit is so cute! I totally agree, this weather is for polar bears. . .where is Spring?!?! ;D

Laurie Wilson said...

That is darling cute! Love these warm colors and the punched accents and coloring are perfect. Thanks for playing!

Marisa said...

Cute image - made me smile when I saw it. Love the colour combo and that circle DP. Well done :D