stampin up catalogue

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampingwithanja/

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Happy New Year


When I was typing this post I got a nice phone call.....so just the card got posted.
Anyway, I did it again, I forgot to send a Christmas card to some people........every year you think you are not gonna forget anybody.....so I made some Happy New Year cards with this cute snowman stamp. We finally got some snow here and today it looks rather nasty outside and the roads are very slippery. I think this was the first green Christmas for us here in Canada, nice for driving but it looked, let's say, interesting.
Hope you have a great day and thanks for stopping by, Anja


1 comment:

joyce said...

Love that stamp...and the card too!
Brittany and I just looked at it together and both laughed out loud!
That is pretty much how one feels by New Years. So good to chat on the phone today and 'catch up'.