stampin up catalogue

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampingwithanja/

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Sympathy card




It's been a week since I have posted.....not that I haven't stamped just haven't gotten around to post some cards. This is a simple sympathy card, one of the cards we have used to put in a package for the foodbank. Once a year I help out at a local church were we make card packages for the foodbank. Very nice idea, I think.

Today I am hoping to make some Christmas cards...............it looks like it's gonna snow, but I certainly hope that I am completeley wrong. I really don't need that to get in the mood for Christmas cards! I have more cards to share but I can't show them yet.... they are for people who come and visit here.

Have a great day, Anja

2 comments:

Quilting with Jannette said...

I kind of hate making sympathy cards, because it usually means that someone special has died, but they are necessary. Your card is so, I don't know - gentle? - and that makes it beautiful.
I love the stamping and the Cuttlebug panel together...

joyce said...

Your card turned out really nice. My folder did not emboss as nice, did not make as good an impression. I like the stamping on the bottom as well.