stampin up catalogue

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampingwithanja/

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

More Penny Black



Another Penny Black card, it's getting boring, I know, and yes, coloured again with the
prismacolour pencils and Gamsol. I didn't really know that Gamsol was a very dangerous liquid but apparently it is.I did take a sniff, pfff!
The ribbon looks a different colour than IRL. This card will go to a friend with a meal for her and her family, she just had surgery so we need to spoil her.
The sun is out so I am gonna go for my powerwalk, take care and thanks for stopping by, Anja

2 comments:

joyce said...

Another very cute card! One can not possibly ever be bored with Penny Black! Is sniffing gamsol worse than sniffing alcohol inks?!lol

Nancy Linker said...

I love it Anja! Penny Black is never boring and your coloring is fantastic. Keep 'em comin'. I love the design in the background, is that a punch? Love it!
Thanks for sharing!