stampin up catalogue

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampingwithanja/

Monday, November 9, 2009

"Give me 5"



There has been a change in the weekly colour challenge over at Clear Dollar Stamps!


It is a biweekly challenge and you can find all the details here: http://www.clearlyistamp.typepad.com/


If you don't own any of those really nice stamps, you can still play, and check out the website




I don't think you can resist!! I couldn't, no surprise there, LOL!


The quality and service is awesome, the selection huge, prices are great....do I have to keep going?


So now about my card, it has 5 airplanes, 2 are almost hidden under the ribbon but they are there. The picture is horrible, the pink looks white, the card is in the mail already so I can't redo it, and the stamps are from.....CDS.
Have a great day and thanks for stopping by, Anja











9 comments:

Cassie said...

Lovely card, Anja! Great colors and placement. . .I'm so glad you played along ;D

K. Joy said...

Great card, Anja! I love your sketch! :)

Linda Anderson said...

How fabulous is this card!!!!! I love it Anja!!

Linda

Tricia T said...

I really like this card, Anja. What a great idea to do the 5 planes. Someone will be thrilled to receive this!!! Thanks for playing!!!!

Kevin Renz said...

What a great way to interpret the challenge. Love the planes in the background.

Unknown said...

Veeeerrryyy Cute card for a litle boy or man! We always need help with the men cards! Pam

Shawne said...

I love the planes to Anja, great idea! Thank you for being such a loyal player with us! I always look forward to your cards!

Shawna said...

Nice card Anja. Love the sketch!

Joan Ervin said...

This is such a great guy card....love the airplanes and all the blue!!! Thanks for playing in the Clearly Inspired challenge!!!