stampin up catalogue

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampingwithanja/

Monday, November 23, 2009

Cute Penny Black


Stepping out of my box, trying to, I love the stamps from Penny Black, I have some sets, and most of them are not even inked up yet......Since I have so much fun colouring (very relaxing and keeping me out of trouble) with Tombo's and Prismacolour pencils I am drawn to those sets more and more. This card is done with the pencils. I had to put the (boring) gray on the card other wise it was too much for me LOL, and now I am quite pleased with the card. Again a few stickles, some ribbon and a couple of flowers and no sentiment.
Hope you are all having a great day, thanks for looking, Anja

4 comments:

joyce said...

So very cute! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE those Penny Black stamps!!! Great colouring and shading. Is it fun being back in kindergarten playing with pencil crayons? lol

Quilting with Jannette said...

Those hedgehogs are too adorable!!! The gray looks so good behind that image - and the bright colours make even the gray look happy! I love that "pop" of green ribbon too.

Curt in Indy said...

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving such a nice comment! I've had a great time looking at your wonderful cards. You have a great style with your cards and your coloring is wonderful! I'm sure I'll be back! Best, Curt

Nancy Linker said...

Beautiful Anja, so out of your zone but nicely done. I love the Penny Black stamp! So very cute.