stampin up catalogue

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampingwithanja/

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Clearly Inspired Challenge 2

For the Clearly Inspired Challenge 2 , www.clearyistamp.typepad.com, I have made this card.
The stamps are from Clear Dollar Stamps, www.cleardollarstamps.com, and I have used my prismacolour pencils with Gamsol.
I am so happy with those pencils, they work like a charm! I even did some shadowing, not sure if you can see it in the picture.
The sketch was given for the challenge, I changed it to suit my image, the bow just fitted better on the left than on the right and the challenge said no stress so that's what I did LOL!
Oh and I didn't put a sentiment on the card....now I can use it for whatever occasion. And of course some stickles had to be on the flowers.
I think my creative juices are back.......a little bit of shopping just works wonders!
Thanks for stopping by, Anja



8 comments:

joyce said...

I think those Prisma pencil crayons are really your thing...you do such beautiful colouring with them. Another great card! You should bring along some stamped images and your prismas to Holland, because how will you survive a week without them! Take care, my friend...have a great day!

K. Joy said...

Very nice card, Anja!! I just love the ribbon you used. :) It is pretty and pink. ;)

Quilting with Jannette said...

I heard that you went shopping - and that I just missed you in Kilworth....
What a beautiful card! That black scalloped oval behind the image looks a bit like rick-rack, and that is so "in" right now...

Linda Anderson said...

Wow, what a stunning card Anja!!! Love, love, love your coloring!!!! Thanks for playing!

Linda

Nancy Linker said...

Wow, Anja what a nice card you made. You highly recommend those prismacolor pencils eh? What is "Gamsol". I haven't heard of that before. It is beautiful and thank YOU for sharing your creations with us! Have a great day!

Shawne said...

Really gorgeous Anja, those prisma's are awesome! Thanks for joining in this week!

Kevin Renz said...

Just plain beautiful! Thanks for playing along with us at Clear Dollar Stamps.

Tricia T said...

Beautiful texture, sparkles and coloring! I love it!