stampin up catalogue

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampingwithanja/

Thursday, November 5, 2009

CAS, cased Christmas card


I saw this card on Splitcoast several times, different colours and ribbon but the same concept and I really like it. Such a clean and simple card and so easy to make. I didn't even add stickles though I was tempted, LOL!
My plan this year is to make some Christmas cards, and really enjoy it, and the rest will come out of a box, nothing wrong with that, right?
That's what I keep telling myself, we'll see what happens.
Have a great day, and thanks for stopping by, Anja

2 comments:

joyce said...

I like the plain white with just a bit of colour. Simple yet elegant. I think I have that CB folder...can I case you?

Quilting with Jannette said...

Beautiful! Sometimes clean and simple is the most elegant....