stampin up catalogue

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampingwithanja/

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

My other pink card

This was the first card I made for CDSWCC think pink, but after it was done I realized that I didn't really follow the "instructions" so...........
The flowers are coloured with Prisma colour pencils, they work really nice, I had tried a few before and last week I bought the whole set, yes, all 120 of them! I feel like a little girl back in Kindergarden with a new box of pencils LOL!
Hope this card will brighten your day since it is a rainy, dark day here where we live!
Take care and thanks for stopping by, Anja




5 comments:

Quilting with Jannette said...

I don't see anything wrong with this card! If it's because you used green on it, a) green can be considered a neutral and b)to quote my daughter "Green is the new pink"!
I think the card is beautiful! Do you know when my birthday is? LOL

Cassie said...

Oh Anja, this is gorgeous! Your coloring with your Prismas is wonderful. . .don't ya just love 'em?!

joyce said...

Wow, pink...your favorite colour!! Really like this card...nice layout. Those prismas do colour nice don't they! Thanks for sharing all your wonderful creations.

Shawne said...

Oh wow, I'm so jealous, I love my new prisma's but only have the 45 tin and the portrait tin, you lucky girl! I think this card is just perfect too!

Monica-FC said...

I love the card. love to this card pink and black. that would be gorgeous. :)