stampin up catalogue

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampingwithanja/

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Finally another post.....




Happy Thanksgiving to all of you!!!
I can't believe it's been a week with no stamping for me....
so I am very happy that today I had a chance to stamp. It's almost time to turn the oven on and start preparing our Thanksgiving meal, we do it today because tomorrow the beans might come of and boys have to go back to college....too busy. I have to admit that I don't really do a turkey, those things scare me, really they do, so thankfully M&M is there to help me out.
Now about my card, it's for another challenge from Clear Dollar Stamps, this week's host is Lisa and you can check it out here: http://www.papercraftplanet.com/group/cleardollarstampsllcweekendcolorchallenge/forum/topics/clear-dollar-stamps-weekend-22

I haven't used a lot of more mustard but it's there and for the silver you have to look at the embossing and the brads. The set used is called: Thankful for you, very fitting for this weekend.
The flowers are coloured with twinkling H2O's so they sparkle nice but it's hard to see in the picture.
Enjoy your day and thanks for stopping by, Anja

3 comments:

Lisa Lara said...

What a very sweet card. I took a closer look and love the silver sparkle Anja. I love the flowers and embossing and layout. Awesome. Happy Thanksgiving to you. I don't have to worry about that until November. My Mom always does the turkey. Yay.

Unknown said...

Very pretty card! I love the embossing and layout! May have to case this if you don't mind! Pam

Linda Anderson said...

Wow, how beautiful!! I love the softness of the flowers!! Totally gorgeous!!

Linda