stampin up catalogue

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampingwithanja/

Saturday, October 3, 2009

CDSWCC39, what a pane.....

That's how I feel tonight, that it is for sure a pane to get older.....
I just wish I had a little more time to play in another Clear Dollar Stamps
Weekend Colour Challenge, you can check it out here:
http://www.papercraftplanet.com/group/cleardollarstampsllcweekendcolorchallenge/forum/topic/show?id=2076575%3ATopic%3A689499

This weekend we have our annual Fair and between the boys' involvement in 4H, my DH a director for the fair and the cold and rainy weather.....there is no stamping time and that on National Card Making Day! So tonight was my only chance to stamp, and since I am so tired my eyes are in need of a pair of reading glasses and they were upstairs.....
Enough complaining, we did have lots of fun today, and my card.... does look better IRL with all the stickles and that's all I have to say about it, LOL!
Thanks for stopping by, Anja



9 comments:

Shawne said...

I love it! And you did this without your glasses! Wow, I couldn't even attampt that, my cake would have ended up floating mid air! LOL! I'm blind as a bat. Thank you so much for coming back to play on such a busy weekend!

Unknown said...

This is a very,very pretty card! I love the whole thing!

Lisa Lara said...

Fabulous Anja. I just love the sparkle on the shutters and the yellow glow on the flame. Perfect.

Cassie said...

Anja, I love your card! This was a perfect way to use these colors ;D

Gloria Dojlido said...

Beautifully done Anja! I love how you interpeted the colour challenge.

Christi said...

Anja! Such a pretty and inviting card!
Great Job!

Linda Anderson said...

Totally terrific Anja!!! Love the added glitz to the shutters!!!! Great job with the challenge!!!

Linda

K. Joy said...

Great card!! I like how you put in all of that purple. :)

Chef Mama Lori said...

What a precious card! I'm so glad you are part of these challenges. I love seeing your cards!