stampin up catalogue

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampingwithanja/

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Babies and a quick thank you card!


A quick thank you card made with the rest of the dp I had used in the card from yesterday. The little gemstones were the finishing touch, I thought.


Hope you all got to enjoy some of the sunshine today, I just came home from a nice walk. You should be reading, a walk on a gravel road with lots of gravel...not so nice to walk on but the view was amazing, we have 3 baby lama's now and they were playing along the creek. And then the amazing fall colours, beautiful. Enjoy your day, Anja









2 comments:

Quilting with Jannette said...

The baby llamas are SO cute!!!
I love your card too - especially that you punched the patterned paper! I've never tried that, but I'm going to have to one of these days....

Jeannettte said...

Gefeliciteerd met jullie lama baby's
Wat zijn ze leuk,hele mooie foto en mooie kaarten Anja ik had al even niet gekeken dus er was weer veel te zien op je blog.
Enjoy the nice weather!