stampin up catalogue

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampingwithanja/

Friday, September 18, 2009

CDSWCC37, peony flower







Here is my card for the Clear Dollar Stamps Weekend Colour Challenge, check it out here: http://www.papercraftplanet.com/group/cleardollarstampsllcweekendcolorchallenge/forum/topics/clear-dollar-stamps-weekend-19


I don't think I have ever put those colours together but it's starting to grow on me.


The flower is watercoloured with Tombo's and some stickles were added later. The rest is pretty basic.


Have a great day and thanks for stopping by, Anja

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Anja,

zo te zien ben ik niet de enige uit Watford die jou blog bekijkt.
maar wat een mooie kaart zeg,en die kleuren bij elkaar helemaal perfect.Als jij niet met de hoofd prijs naar huis gaat dan weet ik het niet meer!!!
keep it up!! j

Christi said...

I am a HUGE fan of the peony! Love what you did with it!

Cassie said...

Anja, this is beautiful, and what a beautiful use of the colors! Love it ;D

Lisa Lara said...

Sooooooo beautiful and sweet Anja. I love it. I love how you used the colors!

Gloria Dojlido said...

Very pretty....I love this stamp set!

Dawn B. said...

This turned out SUPER. I really like the way you used the colors. They all look great together. The little touch of ribbon color really adds to it...Lovely.

Chef Mama Lori said...

Anja, I love the peony stamp, too, and you made it just gorgeous. Love it!

Unknown said...

Anja,
These last few cards are beautiful! It makes me wish I had a bit more time to make cards...