stampin up catalogue

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampingwithanja/

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Something to share.........





It's been ages since I have posted a card. Vacation, summer fun, life.....

it's summer and we are enjoying it!

For us the camping trips are over for now and I am slowly trying to get some sort of routing in this household. Yesterday I took the time to stamp and play with some new goodies I got at the stamping convention in Novi

So much fun and so many things to look at. I got lots of new ideas going through my head. So here is one of them, a baby card with my new onesi stamp.

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by, Anja

2 comments:

jandokan said...

what a cute card!
really like it :)

what store in London and Komoka did you mean??
Candace is living in Paris :D

where do you live... I know you've told me but I can't remember... sorry!

Quilting with Jannette said...

That is so adorable!
I don't think I've ever seen a onesie stamp....