stampin up catalogue

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampingwithanja/

Friday, August 7, 2009

Country look

This is one of the new stamps I got last week, I bought just the rubber and put it on EZ mount. There was a really good deal on, it's a bit of work but so worth it.
There is a little bit of stickles on the card, if you click on it you see it better.
Masculine cards are hard but I was happy with this one.
The house is still quiet here even though it's already past 9 o'clock,
I am enjoying this with a cup of coffee, I will post 2 other cards I made this week if my camera is up to it.
Thanks for looking, Anja



2 comments:

Quilting with Jannette said...

That's a perfect "guy" card! I love how you added stickles to it - I wouldn't have thought of that - thanks for the tip!

jandokan said...

this is great too...
nice stamp :D