stampin up catalogue

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampingwithanja/

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Masculine birthday



Late last night I found out that it's my neighbours birthday today, so I had to make another card. It's hard to come up with an idea for this type of card.
Pretty basic, as you can see, I cut out the bird after I had stamped it again on creamy caramel cardstock.
Have a great day and thanks for looking, Anja
************************************************************************************
************************************************************************************
Gisteren avond kwam ik er achter dat de buurman vandaag jarig is, dus nog snel ff een kaartje gemaakt.
Simpel, niets bijzonders, het vogeltje heb ik uitgeknipt, 2 x gestempeld.
Bedankt voor het kijken, Anja

No comments: