stampin up catalogue

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampingwithanja/

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Elegant thank you card




Last night the boys were watching a scary movie, I don't like those at all but I had fun making cards.

Here is another one I did, a simple thank you, done with a little

stamp set from Clear Dollars Stamps.

Enjoy your day, Anja



Gisteren avond lekker zitten stempelen, de mannen zaten naar de een of andere enge film te kijken. Dit is een weer een simpel kaartje, met een setje van Clear Dollar Stamps.

Fijne dag gewenst, Anja

2 comments:

joyce said...

My goodness you have been busy! I love all three of them. Those frog sticker are just too funny!
Have a good weekend!

Anonymous said...

This IS very elegant Anja - and I'm glad to see that you used the Dahlia Nestie! I wondered how to use that particular shape, and now I know! Thanks for sharing your beautiful cards - they are often very inspiring!
Jannette