stampin up catalogue

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampingwithanja/

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Purple Magenta flowers


This card didn't turn out the way I planned it.
Not at all, but I did finish it. After I had watercoloured the image
with Tombo markers, I put some twinkling H2O's on top, then the silver beads with some Stickles.
I like it but it's not my favourite, oh well, they cann't be all masterpieces,LOL!!!
I haven't used sage shadow in ages so maybe that's why, I don't know, it's done and I'll move on to the next card.
Thanks for stopping by, have a wonderful day and lots of fun tonight, Anja
**********************************************************************************
**********************************************************************************
**********************************************************************************
Deze kaart is niet helemaal geworden als ik gepland had.
De bloemen zijn gekleurd met Tombo markers en de aqua pen, zilveren mini kraaltjes in
het midden van de bloemen met een beetje Stickles erover heen, in echt glittert het leuk.
Ik heb de kaart afgemaakt, vind hem een beetje leuk, nou ja, het kunnen ook niet allemaal
meesterwerken zijn, grapje!!
Een fijne dag en een prettige jaarwisseling, tot volgend jaar, Anja

1 comment:

Susan (peebsmama) said...

I think this is beautiful. I especially like the flower centers with all their shine and dimension.