stampin up catalogue

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampingwithanja/

Saturday, November 8, 2008

VSHR4, pink, kiwi and riding red hood.




For this card I have used the new in colours from SU, the new pink, kiwi and riding red hood. I made 2 cards like this and the other one had fake stitching around the flowers but I have sent it away already and the computer wouldn't take the memory card from my one camera.............grrrr,

so I made another picture with my Rebel and the computer was being nice to me. Anyway, enough complaining, when I looked for a colour combo at SCS I never thought I would put those colours together but I love it.

The bird is a Martha Stewart punch and the saying is from VERVE stamps!!

Now I am off to my kitchen and start dinner preparations, we are having company tonight, then some cleaning and while I am doing that I can think about sketch number 5.

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by, Anja

No comments: