stampin up catalogue

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampingwithanja/

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Two challenges....ssnotime62 and WSC67.




Today I have two cards to share with you, the one is from yesterday but it was too late to take a picture.
The baby card is done for the challenge from Sharon, you had to stamp on ribbon, check it out at
I had never stamped on ribbon other than the twill ribbon, so I have learned something new,
it goes really well if you use Stazon.
Since I didn't want to use black in a baby card, I used this blue and worked with it.
I even tried a little bit of paper piercing with the little shirt.
The birthday card is done for Beate's weekend challenge, http://www.beatesblog.splitcoaststampers.com/, I just love this SU stampset Upsy Daisy. The colours are old olive, riding red hood and so saffron. I had to add something sparkling and it had to be the right colour.....all I had was those green little Hero flowers, I think the stamp is made to put
the sentiment in the right top corner but that was not the sketch. I also put a little bit of Chrystal stickles on the flowers, just enough to make it sparkle.
It is snowing here again so I am not going anywhere other than my kitchen and hopefully my stamproom and I am quite content that way, have a nice day and thanks for looking, Anja

2 comments:

Dori Shelton said...

Both cards are adorable. I love the colors on the Upsy Daisy card. I know what you mean about the scrapbooking. I'm so far behind! Sometimes I think there should be nationwide "no stamping week"!

Beate said...

Both cards look great!
Thanks so much for playing!
Hugs and smiles