stampin up catalogue

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampingwithanja/

Saturday, September 13, 2008

I should know better.....SC 193.

I have been such a bad blogger, just couldn't find the time...excuses, excuses, you would think that by now I should know that if you just don't take the time you'll
never get a change to stamp.
And I miss it so much, not even funny.
So with that said, I am gonna try to be a better blogger. Because I want to.
Last night I looked up some of the challenges and they are on my work table now, this is for SC 193.
Hot pink and olive, don't know if I ever put those colours together before but it started with some pink scraps and the flower, which I made on Monday.
The idea of the ribbon and the brads is not my own, I saw it somewhere but don't remember where. The little sentiment from Morningstar is just the perfect size for the little oval.
There is some Stickles on the flower and I used my CB dots folder, I really enjoyed making this card, it is a real "Anja" card, that's what my DH says.
Thanks for stopping by and I would love it when you leave a comment, it means a lot to me,
enjoy your day, Anja

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Anja - I look at your blog every day, but I never leave a comment, so I will try to be a better "commenter"!
I love that colour combo - I don't think I would have put them together, but it works - the card is beautiful!
Jannette