stampin up catalogue

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampingwithanja/

Friday, August 8, 2008

Something old, something new........



It's Friday and time for another challenge from Sharon,
Today the challenge is to use an old stamp or a newer one and something else "old".
The card I made is done with a Penny Black stamp, fairly new to me,
the saying is from Verve stamps (also fairly new) and the pin is old,
very old, I had to dig for them.........and the beads........really old, didn't know I had them.
So an old pin, some beads and a drop of glue makes a pin, a very cheap one, I just love it, that must be the "Dutch touch" LOL!
Thanks for looking and have a great day, Anja

2 comments:

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

LOVE this card -- it is just exquisitely put together -- love your colors, pin, ribbon -- fabulous work!!! So glad you could play!!! Thank you so much!!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card!! I love the colors and the layout!