stampin up catalogue

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampingwithanja/

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Purple and flowers


When I first started stamping mellow moss was my favourite colour, now there are just so many colours to choose from and my list with favourites seems to be never ending.
I have made this card for Sharon's challenge,
She has a new challenge every Friday, I know I am late,
this one was to use flowers and purple.
And since I love flowers it wasn't difficult.
I have used my twinkling H2O's on the flower from
Stampendous, the CB dots embossing folder, ribbon and cardstock from SU, the purple paper is metallic.
The little saying is from Morningstar, just perfect for the little (scalloped ) punches.
I am hoping to be back later with another challenge, thanks for looking, Anja

No comments: