stampin up catalogue

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampingwithanja/

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Two buttons on a card.......


Last night I made this card for the challenge from Sharon, no time to stamp. I was planning to do some stitching but I messed it up so then I got my buttons out and I "sewed" on those two pink buttons. So I hope it counts.
The stamp is from Inkadinkadoo, the saying from SU, the metallic dots from Joan's crafts.
The ribbon is probably from Michaels, cann't remember,
the paper is SU.
It doesn't happen very often that I use white cardstock for the base but this card just needed it.
Thanks for stopping by, enjoy your day, Anja

1 comment:

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

Oh, this card is so pretty -- your sewed on buttons are perfect and no one would ever know that was not your original intent -- LOL!!! I LOVE the way we can *fix* most mistakes!!! And often times the fixed mistakes end up being the best features!!! So glad you could play -- thanks so much!!!